
Kieran has been fighting a bad cold again, so we decided we would stay home from church to keep him out of the nursery. So, I decided to get some laundry done while we were home . I was putting the first load in the washer and I could hear Kieran on the stairs yelling "thank you, thank you" and when I returned you can see that he was throwing his clothes down the stairs for me to wash! He's such a BIG HELPER!
Were they dirty - or the already clean ones?!?!?
ReplyDeleteSometimes our little helpers - well, you know....
Hope he starts feeling better soon. There were a lot of people sick today from our church out here too - and one family, who I wished silently, would have stayed home. Her son was coughing soooooooooooo bad.
No, they were the dirty ones that were sitting in a pile waiting to be washed!
ReplyDelete