Hello! It's been awhile since I posted so I figured I would write a little note to let you know we're still here and doing good. We have been enjoying the nice outdoor weather this weekend and Kieran loves being outside! We did a little bit of yard work on Saturday afternoon and then Kieran was running around with the neighbor girls today--he would run up to their little group and they would get all googly eyed at him and talk all sweet to him--he loved it! He would run away and then run back for more! He did get his 1st official outdoor wound today--he scraped the top of his hand on the sidewalk--mommy put antibiotic cream on it--all is good.
Today, Chuck and I are celebrating 6 years or marriage! I feel extremely blessed to have Chuck as my husband and I'm so glad he picked me :-) God has blessed me--and our family--beyond measure and the blessings just keep coming--even in the tough times. We didn't do anything spectacular for our anniversary--which is fine with us--time together as a family at church this morning and this afternoon was enough for us. But, today we purchased a couch and a recliner for our living room upstairs--now if you come to visit you won't have to sit on the floor :-)
My pregnancy is going well--people say I don't look very pregnant and I'm not feeling any movement yet--which will come in the next few weeks I'm sure. I do have more aches and pains with this pregnancy and September seems a LONG ways away! But, the time will fly by and I'm sure there will still be things on the "to do" list by the time this baby comes in the early fall.
Well, thanks for visiting our blog and please post a comment so I know you have been here! You can post as "anonymous" and just leave your name in the message.
Congratulations on your anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI agree, the aches and pains start much sooner on your second pregnancy. Someone told me it's because your body already knows about being pregnant so why not start everything sooner? The good news is that it goes faster than your first pregnancy because you already have a little one to take care of.
Thanks for the update! I try to check your blog a few times a week for news from the Bear Den! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can remember taking a very fussy baby to your wedding... Hard to believe it's been six years already!! (That means we've been graduates for how long?)
I didn't know you blogged! I will have to keep up with you through here!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteOne thing I remember about your wedding was digging in the trash for the cake pieces that had to be returned. I was just remembering the other day about my 3 pregancies. Everybody said after the first one delivery got easier. HA!
The first words out of my mouth on Vincent was I'm glad this over with knowing it was going to be my last. I will be coming your way May 8th and plan on stopping to visit.
See you then.