We took our 1st road trip with 2 kids last weekend. We traveled down to KS to see my family and to attend some family events. Honestly, this trip was quite stressful for both Chuck and I--we were both glad to be back home! Don't get me wrong--it was fantastic to see family and friends, but it was a tiring trip too! Kieran had been sick last week and he still wasn't feeling the best so that made him grumpy and Kiptyn has these fussy periods at night that we have to deal with. Thankfully, grandma was there to take Kieran--he loves her!!--and my friends that we stayed with took their turns at walking the floor with Kiptyn! Anyway, here are a few pictures from the weekend:
So, I've been doing laundry and getting ready to pack for our next trip--yep--another road trip--this time to Colorado! Chuck's sister is getting married this weekend so we'll be traveling out there and back this weekend. Yep--we're crazy! ha! Oh well--the busyness of life continues but even when I'm sleep deprived and have a million things to get done--having 2 little boys and 1 big boy to love makes it all worth it!!
In the meantime, this is what Kieran has been up to:
You know that saying that they will grow up fast! This will happen so even though it's stress and Kieran dumps all the toys in his bedroom, enjoy it!! When I look back on raising my children I would do some things different and I want my children to fully understand that today. You only live once and cherish these moments because they could be gone tomorrow.
ReplyDelete