Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankfulness

As Thanksgiving approaches, I thought I would share my recent thoughts on the subject:

Even though Kiptyn takes up most of my time--including the wee hours of the morning when he decides it's playtime or when he needs to eat every 2 hours during the day; I am THANKFUL that he is a happy, healthy 2 month old with beautiful blue eyes and a smile that would melt anyone's heart!

Even though Kieran is tesing his boundaries and loves to push mommy's buttons; I am THANKFUL that he is also happy, healthy and loves to sit on my lap to read books and he can make me smile and laugh numerous times in the day!

Even though Chuck works a lot and is very busy with his job; I am THANKFUL that he has a job and is willing to work so hard for his family and that we have a roof over our heads and food on the table because of his hard work!

Even though I wish I could get more sleep and find time to get all the things done on my "to do list" everyday; I am THANKFUL for my 3 boys, my improved health and my life--the one that I wouldn't change for anything!









1 comment: