Chuck and I celebrated my birthday last weekend with a day out together. I told Chuck this is what I wanted for my birthday--a day out with no kids to finish the Christmas shopping, go out to eat and see a movie--and that's just what we did! My parents were planning a visit to see us and last weekend worked out for them to come, so they watched the boys all day for us! We appreciated it so much and we were able to get lots done! Our day started out at the dentist's office for teeth cleanings (fun, huh?!) then we went to 3 malls, ate out at the Cheesecake Factory, saw Blindside the movie, made a quick trip to Sam's Club followed by Wal-Mart and Target! Whew! What a busy, but GREAT day!
How fun! Maybe I should make a similar request next July! :)I'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy a day together!
ReplyDelete