We spent Valentine's Weekend with my family out in Elm Creek and as usual, we all had a great time! My mom makes a special Valentine dinner for all of us that includes one of her "signature" dishes, desserts, pretty glasses and of course, Valentine's!! After we ate dinner, my mom watched all the kids (4 of them) and the other adults went into town for a little bit of shopping and some bowling. I'm happy to say that I smoked them all in the 1st game (I bowled a 176)!Here are some photos from our family weekend:
Kiptyn with my cousin Alyssia who came by for a visit. Yes, Kiptyn is trying to eat her money!
Kieran playing trains with his cousin Caden.
Kieran got shoes in his Valentine from grandpa and grandma!
Kiptyn just wants to eat everything!!
My parents' treadmill--also known as the jungle gym!Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful weekend of great family time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment