Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Day Full of Thomas!

Kieran had a day full of Thomas surprises! He got up, ate breakfast and then we put one of this Thomas shirts on him so he could wear it to the "Day out with Thomas" event that I was planning on taking him to at Toys R Us. But, before we headed out for the toy store, the mail came....

My friend Kari sent Kieran a birthday package and inside was--Thomas!! He was so excited to receive Thomas tracks, trains--that move on their own with batteries--and Thomas books! Thanks, Kari for helping make his day so special!!




I must admit that I was a bit nervous about taking both of the boys to Toys R Us by myself--I had these "worst case scenarios" going through my head--you know, Kiptyn would be crying and fussy while Kieran is not listening to mommy and running all over the store! But, the day went great--Kieran was well-behaved and our outing was a success! Kieran received some free Thomas stuff--including a wooden train--he picked Percy, of course!





No comments:

Post a Comment