Sunday morning as we were leaving for church, I was taking some trash out and stepped off the cement wrong and twisted my foot. It hurt, it bruised a little bit, I took some tylenol and all was well. As the week went on, the bruising got worse and the swelling wasn't changing much after ice and elevation. Chuck said I needed to have it looked at and I said it would heal up and be fine.
Today I had a follow-up appointment with the sinus doctor and while I was there I had him look at my foot to see if he thought it needed to be looked at. He said it didn't look too bad but they would see if a doctor across the hall could take a quick look while I was there. Long story short, a physicians assistant looked at, took x-rays and it showed a cracked bone in my foot! Are you kidding me?! My husband was right--I was wrong. Did I really just type that?!

As you can see from the picture, it is very much bruised--pay no attention to the nails that need repainting--it's winter--I'm a 24 hr. sock girl--why bother painting the nails now?!

So, now I have a nice, little black boot to wear and I will say it does make a big difference! I can walk much easier and with no pain!
Yesterday I was looking at our blog and thinking I needed to update it but I couldn't think of any eventful things to say---I guess I won't think that again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment