Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Love It When...

  • My boys smell like their daddy's after shave.
  • I have all the ingredients in the fridge or the pantry to make a recipe.
  • Kieran says, "good night mommy, I love you!"
  • The seasons change.
  • My house is clean and clutter free.
  • My husband leaves me little notes before he leaves for work.
  • God shows me, once again, that He is in control and has all my needs met.
  • Kiptyn snuggles up on my shoulder.
  • I get to spend time with our friends and family.
  • I can sleep past 7:00 a.m.
  • Kids Eat Free!
  • Life stays on schedule.
  • You comment on my blog postings.

3 comments:

  1. I can identify with almost all of your list...especially the sleeping in past 7 a.m. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list as I love most those things as well. Funny how a little comment brightens your day. I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list Cheryl! I noticed the things that make you happy don't even cost anything! It's so easy to keep us Moms happy! :)

    ReplyDelete