Last Saturday, my family and I walked in the Take Steps, Be Heard walk around Lake Zorinsky! I'm so thankful for the financial supporters that helped us towards our goal of helping fund research for Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis!
One of the lake views! It was a hot and breezy day! Chloe stayed home with grandma because of the heat and the fact that she's not a big fan of the stroller. After dealing with just 2 kids at the event, I'm glad we left Chloe at home!
The boys enjoyed jumping in the inflatable bounce house!
The park also had a playground that kept the boys entertained!
Our family (minus 1). Do the boys look happy or what?!
It was nice to have my parents come out for the weekend too! Here are a couple of pictures we took Sunday morning after church:
No comments:
Post a Comment