Thursday, August 16, 2012

Big Day, Big Kids!

Kieran had his 1st day of Kindergarten today! We had open house at the school on Tuesday of this week so he was able to see his classroom and meet his teacher. He was excited but a bit nervous all at the same time. He didn't eat much for breakfast because he said his stomach hurt. But, after we got his lunch packed and took some pictures, he was ready to go!!

My little man all ready for school!

A picture with mommy!

Walking down the sidewalk to school. Doesn't he look so big with that backpack on?!

Sitting at his spot at the table. This is the part where he was really nervous but he did great! I figured I would be shedding some tears on the way to the car, but I didn't. I knew he was in a great place with great people to help him! I did watch the clock all day wondering what he was doing at that hour and how much time before I could pick him up. I thought about him so much today and prayed for my little guy and his new adventure!
When he got home he said, "I loved it this much, " with his arms spread out as wide as they could go! I'm so glad he enjoyed his first day and is looking forward to the next....


Not only did Kieran start school today, but Chloe is 6 months old today too! Wow! She is such a happy baby (just like her older brothers were) and she is a joy to have around! She's working on sitting up, eating solids, still sleeping through the night (yeah!) and loves having attention from all of us! She recently had her first cold but thankfully it was short-lived!



 Kiptyn didn't necessarily have any "milestones" today but I just had to add some pictures of him too! Pictures and Kiptyn don't really go well together in the same sentence! He's really not into the whole picture taking thing right now! So, I had to snap these while he was running around being "Batman!"

Hard to believe that he'll be 3 years old in a few weeks!

It was a Big, Exciting Day in our house for my little Big kids!
Looking forward to tomorrow and all that they will learn....

2 comments:

  1. Ok...I almost cried when I scrolled down to the picture of Kieran walking down the sidewalk!! I remember when I got to hold him the first time and he was such a tiny little thing! Wasn't that just a few months ago?? Great pic, Mommy!

    Chloe looks like such a little doll! What a sweetie! And Kiptyn looks so ornery! Reminds me of someone... Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I wasn't the only one the almost cried when I saw the picture of Kieran walking down the sidewalk. Oh how fast they grow up.

    ReplyDelete