Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

September 11th is always a bittersweet day. We think about and pray for the families who lost loved ones on that tragic day 11 years ago, but we also rejoice and celebrate Chuck's birthday and his life!
I'm so thankful for the wonderful man that God brought in to my life and for the sweet, loving, caring and awesome daddy that he is to our kids! He is a man with a good work ethic and he works hard for his family everyday! He loves me with a love that sometimes makes me shake my head because I can't believe how he loves me through my struggles and my mistakes! His life truly is a gift and I'm so happy to be on the receiving end of it!!
 
Happy Birthday Chuck! We Love You!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shirt! What a sweetie!

    Happy Birthday Chuck!

    ReplyDelete