Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Tradition

Chloe had her 1st experience (outside the womb) at Vala's Pumpkin Patch last weekend! The weather was warm and we all had a great time!



Kiptyn had to stop and "drive" every tractor we seen!

They all loved the goats!




 

Chloe and I relaxing on the John Deere train ride.

Chuck sharing the infamous turkey leg! He stood in line for 20 minutes for this piece of meat!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Will Chuck be cooking those things up for Thanksgiving?? We may need to change our plans...

    Love the picture of you and Chloe!

    How much has Kieran grown since last year's pic? Where's Kiptyn's? Oh wait... I think I know where he was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, Chuck could cook something like that up--but we'd have to charge you an arm and a ....leg!! ha ha! Kiptyn didn't really want his picture taken--no surprise there--unless he was driving a tractor!!

    ReplyDelete