But, here I am again, typing to you and sharing pictures with you. I missed my blog. I like my blog. I hope you do too! Comments are welcome!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with my family! It was a relaxing 4 days at my parents house and great to see family on Thanksgiving day! We took pictures, of course, so here you go:
Our family with my Great Grandma Loree
My grandparents with some of their grandkids and all of their great-grandkids!
Five Generations! We are so thankful for pictures like these!!
The Seems Family
The Seems Family with my Grandpa Lloyd
Yay! I'm glad you're back Cheryl! I kept checking and... nothing new. :( But I am amazed that you continue to find time to do this! I try to share with Mom when she's here and she enjoys your adorable pictures too!
ReplyDeleteWow! Five generations! What a blessing for you and your family!
Hi Cheryl! I found your blog so by all means keep it up its fun to see what my neice and nephews are up to! I love all the pictures:-) Lavender.
ReplyDelete