Friday, March 15, 2013

10 Years!!



Celebrating 10 wonderful years of marriage to this amazing man today!

I can remember this day, ten years ago, like it was yesterday! Surrounded by family and friends, we took the vows, exchanged the rings, sealed it with a kiss and began our new life together! We said those words "for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health and for better or worse" and we've stayed true to those words ever since! God has brought us through some tough times and blessed us beyond what we could think or imagine! To this day, I can hardly believe that I am married to such a great man who is wonderful to me and equally wonderful to our 3 children. I am so thankful for him and all that he is and all that he does for our family. I knew he was great back then and I still know it today!

Looking forward to what the next 10 years has for us, because with God as our center and each other by our sides, we can handle it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Blessings on you both!

    I remember 10 years ago today too... :)

    ReplyDelete