Monday, July 22, 2013

Memories...

A few more pictures to capture the memories of our great weekend with the Bear Family in Iowa. I'm sorry this is delayed from the last posts but Chuck had to be gone all of last week so I was a little busy with 3 kids all week by myself...but I'm happy to say that we made it just fine!
My Mother in Law saw all the shoes on the floor and said, "Now, this is a memory." I had to capture it of course!

Chuck helping out in the kitchen.

Grandma fell asleep during a movie....no surprise there!!

The look on my Mother in Law's face when she saw the shed decorated for her surprise birthday party!



My cutie girl!
Chloe did a face plant on the sidewalk at the gas station where we stopped to use the restroom on our trip up to Violet's house the night before! :-(

We city folk have to walk to the top of the corn bin every time we visit. Well, everyone else did! I can say, "been there, done that" and have no need to do it again!



Where do you feed lots of people? In the basement!

Snake Fireworks


Finally, my favorite photo from the whole weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. (Deep sigh!) You titled this one perfectly, Cheryl! A lot of memories were made that weekend. And I love that last picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete