Thursday, September 12, 2013

3 in 1

I totally didn't make it to the computer yesterday to put up a post for my sweet hubby's birthday!!
So, here you go... a Wordless Wednesday post of pictures and a belated Happy Birthday post to Chuck! He's such a wonderful daddy to our kids and we're so thankful for him! I feel so very blessed to have him as my husband...loving me through thick and thin (sometimes literally)!



And here's a little Throwback Thursday post for you too while we're at it:

This was taken at the wedding of my friend Pam. See what I mean by my husband loving me through thick and thin?! One of the many moments in our marriage that I was on steroids for my Crohn's Disease, which caused my puffy face among other side effects. Feeling blessed to have a wonderful husband and better health!
 


2 comments: