Thursday, January 23, 2014

Christmas and Cousins!

January is almost over and I still have a Christmas posting to share with you!
 
On New Year's Day we started a big home improvement project: painting the entire main floor (minus bedrooms and bathrooms) including ceilings! I'll share pictures soon but we still have some decorating to do and touch ups to finish etc.

In the midst of painting, I took some (rushed) time to finish up my 2013 digital scrapbook of our family. The website I use was having a sale and I really wanted to save some big bucks on this book so I had to finish that up...and you know how it goes when you're in a rush...the computer is slow and the website freezes up! But, I got it done and I can't wait to show you sometime!
 
Recently, Chuck and all 3 kids have been dealing with fevers, coughs, sinus infections or the other nasty viruses going around! I think they are all finally getting better..at least I hope so! I can't wait for spring to get here!
 
But, before spring postings start....here are some pictures of our Christmas with the Bear Family!

Kids Table!

The cousins love playing together!!

Chuck picking on the nephews...as usual!

My niece Eden, nephew Andrew and Chloe!

Waiting patiently!

Listening to Daniel read the Christmas story from the Bible.

Santa!

New Train books for Kiptyn!

Kieran opening a gift...it included marbles..which he opened immediately upon getting home!

Chloe opening a gift with daddy!

Mario Brothers....or Cousins!

Playing with new craft stuff!

My nephew Luke preferred to play IN the toybox!
 
It was a great conclusion to all of our Christmas gatherings with our families and friends! All the new toys and books are keeping the kids very busy and occupied...at least until Spring arrives!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures - as usual! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete