Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A little of this...a little of that!

I'm playing a little catch up with this blog posting!
So many fun pictures to share with you...but too many other life things happening to get them on the blog in a timely manner...or on their own postings!
A few pictures I thought you might enjoy....
Chloe all Blinged out!
 
Kieran received new John Deere Legos for his birthday.
Daddy and Kieran put one of the sets together on a Sunday afternoon:


A new John Deere tractor and planter!

This little sweetie fell asleep on the floor one day....so tired!

Easter crafts....yes, this was way back in April!

 
 
Using toilet paper rolls, peanut butter and bird seed to make some goodies to put in the trees for the birds....and we were all surprised to see the birds actually eating it one day!




A family portrait!

 
Sometime soon...I hope....I can get the rest of the May pictures off the camera to share with you too! I look forward to that day....

No comments:

Post a Comment