Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fries?

Yesterday, Kieran and I went to the bank and when we pulled up to the drive through window, Kieran is in the backseat saying, "fries? fries?, want fries!" I had to explain that this was the bank and we don't get food at the bank!

Last night we went shopping for a new camera--and we bought one--super excited--but still figuring out how to use all the features, buttons etc. Of course, the one feature that I'm dying to try---I can't figure it out! Ugg! But, I get a free class on how to use the camera so I think I'll take advantage of that---but probably not before this weekend when we celebrate Christmas with my family.

Anyway, after we did the camera shopping, we went out for pizza. So, we're sitting in the booth waiting to order and Kieran is saying--you guessed it--"fries? fries? want fries!" You would think the kid is addicted to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment