
We're busy getting ready for Christmas around here! Chuck's family will be at our house on Christmas day (24 people) and we're excited to be hosting everyone! Tomorrow morning we will be doing Christmas with Kieran before the company begins arriving on Wednesday.
Wow, you sure have a lot of stockings! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you--that you're able to host the Bear Christmas, but I'm also sad that we're having to start our own celebrations. Christmas Eve will never quite be the same for me. I made a scrapbook of pics of G'ma and G'pa Bear for my dad and gave it to him over the weekend, and he loved it. Thanks for sharing this blog address--I will enjoy checking it and keeping up with you! Merry Christmas!
Marissa
What fun for you to host the Bear Family Christmas in your OWN HOME! :) You've been busy with those stockings, girl!: ) Have a great week and we'll get together soon!
ReplyDeleteMy mother-in-law Agnes has someone back in Iowa make the stockings for the kids and grandkids--so, I definitely didn't make all of those! :-) My father-in-law Jim was coming to Omaha a few weeks ago, so we had him bring them out.
ReplyDeleteOh, that's probably super helpful than that you didn't have to make them! You do have the PERFECT spot there on the railing for them all though - so homey! :)
ReplyDelete