This morning Kieran and I were in the basement and I was working on the computer, balancing the checkbook etc. Kieran kept going upstairs and then coming back down. At one point, he went upstairs and didn't come back down--so I went up to investigate.....
Kieran was in the extra bathroom taking 1 kleenex out of the box at a time, "wiping" his nose with it, crumpling it up and then throwing it in the trashcan! So, now we only have 1/2 a box of kleenex's left and a trashcan full of "used" kleenex's! All I can say is, "Kids--gotta love em!"
I think it's very cute. We won't tell some of the things on this public post that my children did as copy cats!
ReplyDeleteCheryl -
ReplyDeleteJust think of it as an rather inexpensive toy. Once, I think we were on our way to the hospital or something and I said to another friend of mine - what will I do with the kids, what will they play with, maybe I should drop them off somewhere first...her reply was a very calm one...give them a box of kleenex or a roll of toilet paper and they will be just fine.
I was just thinking "Nathan hasn't done that yet" - yeah, don't have thoughts like that. You can guess what he did today.
ReplyDelete