On a different note: Kieran has been running a fever since Thursday--the type of fever that is gone and then returns out of the blue. Of course, every time I thought about taking him to the doctor--his fever was normal and he was acting fine. We suspected some molar teeth were coming in and last night he just wasn't himself and he happily went to bed at 8 p.m. So, this morning I took him to an Urgent Care and he has possible tonsilitis! Ugg! So, he is on his 1st antibiotic for 10 days. He should be feeling much better soon!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Block Party 2009
Ever since we moved into our house last May, the neighbors have been so friendly and helpful! Need a babysitter? Ask a neighbor. Need to borrow something? Ask a neighbor. Need a loan for $2k? Ask---okay, maybe not that one :-) We feel very fortunate to live in our neighborhood with great people and lots of kids for Kieran to play with! We had our annual block party last night--yummy food, good fellowship, smores by the fire and good memories. I finally came home and went to bed at midnight and Chuck followed shortly after at 12:45 a.m.--but the party was still going strong until early this morning!

A few raindrops didn't dampen the party!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry about Kieran - I hope he gets better soon.
ReplyDeleteBut on a different note: :0) I LOVE block parties!! They bring back such happy memories for me - we lived in a neighborhood like that growing up. Every summer we actually got permission from the city and they sent out barricades and blocked off our "block" for the evening. We could ride our bikes in the street and everything!!! It was so fun to grow up with "family" like that too!!!