Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I would like to wish 2 important men in my life a very Happy Father's Day!
To my husband Chuck who is a tremendous daddy to our son Kieran and also a wonderful mate to me! He works hard to provide for us and although he works lots of hours sometimes, he still finds the time to play with Kieran and make me feel special too! I love watching him read books to Kieran or lay on the floor and play choo-choo's and tractors with him--and of course, Kieran uses daddy as a wrestling partner quite often!
We appreciate the sacrifices you have made for us and the commitment you have made to our family--thank you for loving us every day!
We love you!
To my own dad I also want to wish you a very Happy Father's Day! I appreciate the Godly man that you have become and how you display your love for you family by how you treat your wife, kids, son and daughter-in-laws and most of all your grandchildren! We are all blessed to have you in our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment