Monday, January 17, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Kieran learned how to use scissors at preschool and he enjoys cutting all sorts of paper--into little itty bitty pieces too! When the toy catalogs were arriving at our house before Christmas, Kieran started cutting out toys and games that he wanted. Well, I told him we would just pass those clippings onto grandma and grandpa! (Tee hee hee) One of the things that he cut out was a fishing game--and he got it!
Kieran got grandpa Lyle to play with him:
Kieran's great-grandpa Seems even played a game or two! I love this picture:

Kieran plays his fishing game at least once a day--and mommy likes it too because if I'm busy he can play it by himself!


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I think Evan needs one of those...it was one of my favorite games a kid too. K those picture clippings paid off!

    ReplyDelete