Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Feelin the Love..
Happy Valentine's Day--1 day late! I had every intention of posting these photos on Feb. 14th--gut life got in the way! I would like to say that I was having a spa day and that is why I didn't get these posted--but, it was more like laundry, diaper changes, cooking meals and a fussy 17 month old that stole my time away. Oh, let's not forget the embarrassing trip to Wal-Mart with a disobedient 3 year old! Anyway, life is good here--even with it's occasional flaws! So, here's a glimpse into our celebration with my Valentines!
Kieran had a party at preschool on the Thursday before Valentine's Day. He decorated a box--or mommy decorated a box because he wasn't that into it--but that's okay--he loved the candy that came in the box later! I helped out with the party at his preschool and we all had a good time (expect I forgot my camera)! He told daddy when we got home, "I got lots of candy from my trick or treat!"
Opening Valentine Gifts from Grandpa and Grandma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment