If you missed the previous post on the blog, WE ARE HAVING A BABY! We found out on Father's Day that we are expecting our 3rd child. We're very excited to be adding an addition to our family! Kieran is convinced that he's having a baby sister and we'll find out in 4 weeks whether that is the case or not. Kieran was telling people he was having a baby sister before I even knew I was pregnant?!!
We were together with some of Chuck's family over the 4th of July weekend and that is when we shared our news! In the picture below, I was 6 weeks along:
Since this photo was taken, my SIL Rachel (on the left) gave birth to a baby boy last Thursday and my SIL Violet (in the middle) found out that she is having a boy. So, we'll see if we'll be adding pink or blue to the family! Funny thing, my brother and his wife are expecting a baby in January--babies everywhere!! FUN!Of course, we had to get a picture of the "pregnant husbands" too!
Clearly, they are adding to the humor in extended belly form, but I'm pretty sure my BIL Daniel (on the left) is ready to pop any day now!
This pregnancy has been much different than my experience with the boys--when I say different I mean morning sickness--or rather, all day sickness! I am feeling better now and hopefully we're past the extreme exhaustion and nausea! We've already had a 12 week check-up with the high risk doctor and everything looked good!
We'll keep you posted...
yay congrats and the bottom picture is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteUG!! Did I really look like that? Oh well, Asher was so worth it! :-)
ReplyDelete