Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Family Blessings


We traveled back to Kansas over Easter Weekend so my family could meet Chloe for the first time! We saw lots of family, stayed with some friends and enjoyed an Easter dinner and egg hunt! We attended church with my parents on Sunday and saw an awesome Easter drama about the last days of Jesus' life--it was very good!
Chloe with her great-grandpa (Poppy) Kester
My cousin Rachel holding my nephew Kaegen and Chloe--and her baby bump in the middle!
The Seems Family
Chloe with her great-grandpa Seems

My grandparents with their great-grandkids!

Chloe with her great-great grandma Loree
Grandma Shelia
Chloe in her Easter dress
My kids on Easter morning--trying to get a decent picture! ha! This was my 1st trip packing for 3 kids and I forgot Kiptyn's khaki pants--I guess we were doing good if that's all I forgot!!
Easter Morning

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! What an adorable little dress for Chloe! (And the boys look cute too, of course!)

    ReplyDelete