Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Another John Deere Party...

The birthday celebration continued for Kiptyn this past weekend as we celebrated his birthday with my parents and some friends/neighbors! Chuck had to go out of town for 2 weeks--yes, we survived 14 days without him--but just barely!!--so the party was held on Sunday afternoon at our home. We had it outside in the garage and the weather was perfect!
 Try as I may, I thought  I could convince Kiptyn to have something besides John Deere but he insisted on having a John Deere cake! He did let me do cupcakes but they had to have John Deere on them-which wasn't hard as you can see!!
The tables

Kiptyn hid his face when we were singing happy birthday to him!

Blowing out his candles!

My boys!

I guess you can see that Kiptyn had a cupcake with yellow frosting!

\
Chloe enjoying the party too!




We're thankful for our friends and neighbors that help us celebrate!

Chloe getting some frosting from grandma!

Trying out the new toys!



 

1 comment:

  1. Your parties always look great Cheryl!

    Happy Birthday Kiptyn!

    ReplyDelete