The weather is cold and rainy here today....just like fall should be, I guess. I'm hoping the sun will pop out at some point...that always helps to brighten my day!
We're trying to stay on top of the falling leaves in the front yard and get some outside time in when we can...I think those days are coming to an end soon.
Here's a little recap of our fall so far!
Working on Preschool Collage Projects!
Eating with our sunglasses on!
Brushing our teeth with our sunglasses on!
Love our books!
I was vacuuming the floor one day and when I was done, I found Kiptyn and Chloe tucked away in this corner reading books!
Kieran's doing awesome with his reading!
Fall Décor!!
Riding our bike like a champ without training wheels!
Enjoying a nice day coloring on the front porch!
Chillin!
Enjoying our 1st dum dum sucker outside!
Helping daddy fix his car!
Leaf Blowin!
Leaf Playin!
Popcorn and a Movie before bedtime..in our WARM pajamas!
Doing a little light reading!
We hope your fall has been full of outside fun, leaves, pumpkins and that great feeling you get when you're snuggled up warm and you hear the furnace kick on! I love that sound!
No comments:
Post a Comment