Friday, March 14, 2014

The Love Month


I know we're half way into March but here are some other fun pictures from our month of February!
 
Watching it snow outside

Building some new Legos that he received for Christmas. A perfect activity to do on a Saturday when it was bitterly cold outside and snowing!

Sharing Kiptyn's blanket during snack and movie time before bed.

I LOVE this picture that I took...just happened to have my camera in hand at the right moment!

LOVE My Boys!!

Sibling Love!
 
Chloe's 2 year picture that a friend took for us. My heart overflows when I see this picture...I can't believe how grown up she is already! Love her to pieces!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!! I can't believe how big she looks in that last picture!! (sniff, sniff!) :) It seems like it wasn't that long ago that we were pregnant together and Chuck was so happy to be getting his girl named Chloe! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete