Whenever we get ready to eat we'll say to Kieran, "let's pray" and he'll usually fold his hands and bow his head, we pray and that's it. Before lunch today we said, "let's pray" and he bowed his head, said about 7 words in baby talk, looked up and smiled! It was cute and I'm sure Jesus understood every word!
I missed a lot of your updates celebrating all of the many Christmas' we had around here - but I love the updates and pictures - sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look very happy, and I love this post...it is so much fun when they learn to pray or talk about Jesus. I LOVE THAT PART!!!!!!!!!
God is good, all the time...and yes, I am with you - I bet he understood every word!!! :0)
Hee hee! Nathan loves to do this too, except he always wants to say "amen" now before people are done praying and he says it over and over until they are done! They are so cute, though :)
ReplyDelete