Kieran pulled the potty chair out of the closet a couple of days ago--nothing new there--but then he told me he wanted to potty. What?! So, I took his diaper off, set him on the potty chair and he went! He's used the potty about 4 times since then--it's a slow process--we're not rushing it--I'm just happy that he doesn't scream when you put him on the potty now!
Our pediatrician recommended waiting until he was 3 years old to start the potty training process--I wasn't too sure about that--but, I knew I wasn't going to start until after this baby comes since I'm pretty sure all of our lives will be disrupted for a bit. But, I guess Kieran had other plans--so, here we go--but, I'm not getting my hopes up too high!
In other news: I saw the high risk doctor yesterday and the baby looked good! He weighs 4 lbs. 3 oz. and his head is very low. The doctor is estimating that if we make it to the scheduled c-section date that the baby will weigh about 7 lbs. 6 oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment