Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wichita Wedding Weekend

She's Married! My good friend from high school--Annie--got married this past weekend in Wichita and Chuck and I were able to attend. I was so thrilled to see this dream come true for her! We had a great time catching up with her family and some high school friends too! Kieran spent the weekend with my parents so Chuck and I could both actually sit through a wedding ceremony! Congratulations Annie and Jared!
Dr. and Mrs. Jared Johnson!
Me with the Beautiful Bride!

Me with another good friend--and sister of the bride--Pamela!

After the wedding reception was over, Chuck and I drove over to see another high school friend that lives in Wichita--Daphne! We were not able to attend Daphne's wedding in Wichita last year because Kieran got sick so we were glad it worked out this time! We had a great time meeting her family!




No comments:

Post a Comment