Friday, November 18, 2011
Before and After
If you're like me and my house, you have storage closets and drawers that are kind of tucked away, not be seen and filled with stuff! I have a bad habit of just putting stuff in the storage closet and not actually "putting it away" properly! Most of the time, I'm just trying to get something out of my boys' sight so one of them isn't tearing it, crumpling it, throwing it or wanting to play with it--which most likely ends up lost!
As you can see from the picture above, this storage closet, which is under our stairs, is a prime example of what I'm talking about! Lots of things getting shoved in there! It was time to get some organization going on! I'm a bit embarrassed to show you that picture, but it makes me feel much better knowing I can show you this picture too:
Improvement? I think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job Cheryl! Must be the nesting instinct kicking in already! :)
ReplyDelete