Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Week in Review

Last Monday we had Halloween and then on Tuesday, we dealt with the leaves:







We had to get those leaves taken care of before this happened on Wednesday:


We had a nice, pretty snowfall after some rain and it totally put me in the mood for Christmas music!





On Thursday we started this project:


Chuck and his dad started tearing off our old shingles for new ones


Friday they finished the tear off, got the paper on and started some shingling!





My dad worked at TAMKO Roofing Products from the time I was born until I went to college! So, imagine our delight when our shingles said, "TAMKO-Phillipsburg" on them! I said we're just doing our part to support my hometown--even from far away :-)






We've had guys helping us out with this roofing project and we are so thankful! Chuck's dad is staying here to help out also and we greatly appreciate it! On Saturday, the cousins came over to play while the daddy's roofed:




Hanging out with a tired daddy on Saturday night before bed:




The guys got up early Sunday morning and worked for 2 hours before church. All dressed up and ready to go:




Sunday afternoon Roof:


Wow! What a week! 60 degree weather, snow and now a roofing project in the process!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a busy week for you! I'm so jealous of your snow and I'm further north than you lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy Bears! Good job getting your "cave" ready for another cold winter! :)

    ReplyDelete