Monday, October 25, 2010

Back to the Real World!

The grandma's are gone--or should I say the cooks, maids, playmates, and laundry folders have left the building. Bummer!
Actually, I am feeling very well and ready for work tomorrow and getting back into the swing of things! My mom was here for a few days and then Chuck's mom came out and the boys loved having the grandma's around! They were a huge help--it was nice being able to sit down or lay on the couch, knowing that things were well taken care of!
I saw the immune system doctor/specialist today and they gave me some vaccines, some shots and some instructions. I go back in a few weeks for more labs to see if my immune system is working properly. Another doctor, another appointment..
Grandma Shelia (top) and Grandma Agnes (bottom)

Family Photo after church on Sunday



No comments:

Post a Comment