We added pictures of Kieran and our family, lots of stickers with things that Kieran likes and then I typed out fun facts about Kieran and his favorite things. Kieran used his scissors to cut out the things I had typed--and it was great practice for him as he learns to use scissors properly.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Preschool Picture Page
Kieran and I worked on a special project for preschool and I think we both had lots of fun doing it! We made a "picture page" about Kieran that he will take back to preschool, his teacher will laminate it and then put it in a book with all his classmates' "picture pages" and then each of the kids will have the chance to bring the book home twice throughout the year. It is a fun way for the kids to learn more about their friends in their class.
We added pictures of Kieran and our family, lots of stickers with things that Kieran likes and then I typed out fun facts about Kieran and his favorite things. Kieran used his scissors to cut out the things I had typed--and it was great practice for him as he learns to use scissors properly.

We added pictures of Kieran and our family, lots of stickers with things that Kieran likes and then I typed out fun facts about Kieran and his favorite things. Kieran used his scissors to cut out the things I had typed--and it was great practice for him as he learns to use scissors properly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a good job Mommy and Kieran!
ReplyDelete