Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Omaha Children's Museum

I'm on vacation this week and I've been busy cleaning carpets, doing errands, deep cleaning and all that stuff that needs to get done that I never seem to have time for--and honestly, some of the things on my "to do" list still aren't getting done while I'm off! But, that's okay because I decided I wanted to take some time to relax and also do some fun things with my boys. So, today we went to the Omaha Children's Museum and they both had a great time! It was so fun watching them explore new things!



Kieran loved the ball exhibit!! He got so excited when the balls popped up on their own!


Our friends joined us for some fun too!



Of course, the water table was a huge hit for both of the boys too! We'll definitely be making a return trip to the Museum!








No comments:

Post a Comment